Train Pet Dog

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Okay if you insist:
This is Willow. Mike and Mia befriended this tiny white spider that came to them at the window. Need I say more? She insisted Christopher or I was to be the chosen one.
Months have gone by. I feed with no grace. Soon I had to keep her in because she seemed older than her age. She is growing beautifully. Mia taught mike about all the holidays, one right after another.
Christmas is one of Mia's favorites! She knows the ornaments go in the 'BOX".
The box goes in the closet. The closet is called Narnia. Narnia is that 'quiet place'.
THE BOX GOES IN THE QUIET PLACE.
Mikey showed her the closet and 'HOW TO WORSHIP" the box.
Eat the packing tape.
The End!
THE END?
No!
4/22/13
Day four of convulsive reaction to a toxin or ingested object and or both.
Details in between were guilt on my end, sleep deprivation of both of us and three of the most brain wreck days I've had in a long time. I had to pull from memory banks long forgotten.
Not to mention Growth and development, pshych, detox, recovery..
Thanks again!
Just that you were curious enough to "follow up' means a whole lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...Gifts to Send...

Banner 2banner