Train Pet Dog

Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Mia's First Blog

    I was born some where around April, I think (!), so I've been told. April B.C. (before Christopher).  I was not NOTICED until July. This is where my story begins: 

July of 2009 was hot!  I learned quickly what Hot was. I didn't like it, but seemed to have an afinity to warmth. So, I kept running out of the house. Maybe I didn't like the "people" that cared for me, maybe the house was too cold, I just know I didn't want "inside". Humidity is where I came from.
    Back to july, this huge giant with the most stunning blue eyes, kept noticing me! I could tell he was talking about me. She this, her that.. I could just tell.
    My neighbors were not loving or giving. They ignored me like a plague. I was so fussed about at one time. I was taken to a "Doctor", some Vet thing, several times too! First they did something to my fingers. Then my poopoo! I was out of it, that's all I remember. I'm only three months old!
    But what's happening? Every body's busy going and coming, carrying things, I'm hungry! When is anybody going to feed me?
    Hey there's that giant!  Hey, my name is,...  meow!  I like you! You have a loving voice. To bad I can't really get your attention, I have no finger nails! My neighbor was Veronica and her son Nickolas. They didn't like me very much either. I just can't understand what happened to my mother or father, they left me. I'm alone. Christopher is the only one that notices me.
    Week two,  Christopher convinces Thomas to take me in. Thank God! Or as I know him now, Ga!

 Thanks to you Christopher, I can begin to tell my story one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...Gifts to Send...

Banner 2banner