Train Pet Dog

Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Mia's Second Post

This was taken on a lazy saturday morning. Egg Day!
With bu'a
Thomas stopped at nothing to make me comfortable. Every chair, every blanket, every thing became mine. Summer inside was cold here. The temperature must have gotten to 76 degrees! It was freezing to me. I was used to 106 outside. With humidity so high my jak like coat was almost moist. The bath I was given made a big difference. I can't wait to get another one.
All this talk about Tex, who is he? Was he like me? Personally I don't want to hear of him!
I hear about the "Holy Room" and the box on the shelf. I can't keep my eyes off of that box.
July came and went so quickly. August held a special day I can't wrap my head around.
Something about a birthday, no bur'day pa'ee.
August 21st marks Thomas' special day ('though he hates that day) I'm in the middle of a picture if I can find it.
This is Christopher the giant. He saved my life from what I hear. I was hungry but I was happy in the wild of the out doors. At least I think so. I think.






No comments:

Post a Comment

...Gifts to Send...

Banner 2banner